The Doctor Dads hang out with Wade Lightheart president of BiOptimizers a company born from pain and passion. Wade shares his journey and how it led him to his passion to help others optimize their health.
Wade educates us about:
- His journey from pain to passion
- Building the body from the inside out
- Being a Dietary Agnostic
- The reality of the state of our food supply
- The vital importance of optimizing digestion for your daily performance and health
- Enzymes and their role in longevity and health span
- Importance of Minerals- Magnesium breakthrough and why they use 7 types of magnesium
- The gut-brain connection, having better brain function by supporting your microbiome
- KAPEX- A breakthrough formula for those who are adopting a ketogenic diet
Author, Athlete, Nutritionist and Expert on Fixing Digestion 3-Time Canadian national All Natural Bodybuilding Champion who competed as a vegetarian, former Mr. Universe Competitor, host of The Awesome Health podcast, Wade Lightheart is one of the world’s premier authorities on Natural Nutrition and Training Methods. Having majored in Sports Science at the University of New Brunswick, he has authored numerous books on health, nutrition, and exercise which have sold in over 80 countries.
Wade also serves as an advisor to the American Anti-Cancer Institute, and is the Co-Founder and President at BiOptimizers, a digestive and health optimization company. He’s been in the health industry for over 25 years, coached thousands of clients, and is sought out by athletes and high-performance oriented individuals worldwide for his advice on how to optimize their health and fitness levels.
Check out BiOptimizers.com
The Doctor Dads listeners get 10% off using the link below